Don’t forget to tell all your friends about this amazing deal so we can start a revolution with God’s ultimate, victorious love for ALL His children!
About the book:
Have you ever wondered…do earthly parents love their children more than God loves us? Does God ask you to forgive your enemies—as many times as necessary—when He is not willing to do the same? Is being punished forever for sins committed in a short lifetime really a demonstration of justice? Does everybody get the same fair chance to believe in Jesus before they die? Most of all, if hell is mankind’s worst possible fate, and if God is truly loving, then…
– Why does He fail to mention hell in Genesis as the price for sin?
– Why doesn’t the Old Testament ever speak of hell?
– Why does Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles, never once mention hell?
– Why was hell not part of early Church established doctrine?
Dare to question. What have you got to lose? If you’ve ever had doubts or questions about the justification for eternal torment, Raising Hell will open your eyes to a radical new look at God’s love for all mankind—and what the Good News is really about. Picking up where Rob Bell and others leave off, Julie Ferwerda offers compelling evidence as to why she now believes the doctrine of eternal torment is the biggest deception of the modern Church.
What people are saying about Raising Hell…
- “It’s one of those books you say WOW, WOW, WOW while reading it!” –Lisa
- “IT’S AWESOME!! A great read; it keeps your attention and is so well written. All the points are presented so clearly and organized step-by-step. I’m really impressed!” –David
- “Thank you so much for the PDF book. I’ve started reading it. It is so filled with the Love of God already and I’ve only read a few pages! I live in South Africa.” —Mike
- “Excellent job with the research, Julie. Being very open with your research and methodology makes it easy to follow, and difficult to argue with.” –Jim
- “Started the book…so amazing. I’m going to have to buy half a dozen when it comes out to share around!” –Grace, Australia
- “In the last two days I have finished about 15 chapters in Raising Hell. Girl, you have done your homework! Can’t wait to read a whole lot more tomorrow.” –Dave
- “So right this MINUTE, I am sitting here in my little public library with tears streaming down my cheeks. Your book, Julie, it’s beautiful.” –Brittany
- “I am loving this book…my sister forwarded it to me! Your flow and your wording speak right to the heart. Thank you so very much for sharing all your findings with us!” –Amy
- “Just finished the book. Loved it. Thank you for all of the time and research that you put into it. Love Wins was more about asking great questions, your book is about great answers.” —Tyler B.
- “Holy Cow, Julie! I love this book! It addresses so many questions that I have had throughout the years and makes sense of the ideas and thoughts that I have had. Thank you so much for writing this! Your dedication to God’s truth is a breath of fresh air!” –Barb
- “I am really diggin’ (and LOVIN’) this book! I REALLY like the way you write! Well, well done! I’m extremely impressed, and when it comes to topics like this being presented, I don’t impress easily.” –Jonathan Henschel