17. Road Construction. No trip is complete without some quality road construction, of which we got plenty!
My husband thinks that the music industry must be down with the economy. ZZ needed work!
18. Sand Dunes and buggy riding. This little activity is not for sissies! The hills were straight up and down. Notice where we got stuck almost at the top and had to back down. I was so freaked out the whole time. The only comfort I found is that I'm ready to die.
19. Weird Faces. Jessi is the queen of weird faces, as you can see in many of our photos. She must have got this from her father.
20. Shoe Trees. My only regret in coming upon this interesting tree is not "picking" some fruit from its branches. It yielded a crop of quite expensive shoes!
22. Unique People. I kept asking this guy if I could borrow his Groucho Marx glasses and he just looked at me with a blank stare. Hmmm. Sort of greedy if you ask me.
23-25. My Daughter. By far, this was my favorite part of the trip—spending time and making great memories with her. She's a blast. It could only have been better if my other daughter had been able to join us! By the end of the trip (326 pictures later), Jessi was definitely OVER the picture taking.